Parenting is hard! We get it...And if you are human parent, mistakes will get made. We provide parenting support for the following:
1. Second child is opposite of the first and presents new challenges you didn't have with the first
2. Your oldest child has entered a new and challenging stage of development and you are unsure if you this is behavior or mood is normal
3. You find yourself increasingly frustrated and unsure how to proceed
4. Blended family challenges
5. Coparenting after divorces strategies
6. Your child has special needs or delays
7. Structure for ADHD
8. Behavior Plans for behavior problems
9. Teens who are refusing to talk to parents- we have strategies for this!
10. Teens with substance abuse problems or excessive defiance and/or continuous limit testing
11. Adult children living at home and too dependent upon parents
12. Foster or Adoption attachment parenting support
13. Sick of yelling and looking for new options
14. Alternaives discipline strategies which stop working or "no more phone time"
15. Processing when your child is very different than you pictured they might be and you are experiencing grief or disappointment
with this and need a safe place to process this (more common than you think- we promise!)
16. Parents who recognize their standards may be too high and want help adjusting this
17. Help with knowing how much space to give at what age
18. Understanding what is normal developmentally
19. Creating support for children learning and increased responsibilities
20. Parents whose teens are very disrespectful and nothing has worked
21. And many more reasons! If your is not listed but you need help with parenting, we are here for you!